While offering a wide range of litigation and counseling services, Baker Law centers its practice on labor and employment law matters.
The firm represents both employers and business executives in all areas of labor/employment law and related proceedings, including:
- Labor, Employment and Benefits
- Labor Relations for Management
- Non-Competes, Trade Secrets and Defecting Employees
- OSHA, Workplace Safety and Whistleblower Claims
- Civil Rights, Discrimination and Retaliation
- Government Contracts – Related Compliance
- Wage and Hour
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Contracts and Licensing Agreements
Baker Law PLC recognizes that legal problems require real-world solutions, not more layers of legal complexity.
Because of the practical, efficient, and solutions-based approach that Baker Law PLC brings to labor and employment matters, many of the firm’s clients have engaged the firm to provide outside general counsel services that encompass legal advice and representation in other areas of general corporate and commercial law. The firm regularly assists clients on matters involving commercial contracts, corporate transactions, and general legal compliance.
What sets us apart
Baker Law PLC recognizes that legal problems are real-world business and personal problems for our clients that require real-world solutions, not more layers of legal complexity. Providing the highest possible level of client service, we work with our clients to address their problems in effective and efficient ways. We are mindful of our clients’ bottom line in how we practice. We are attentive to open and clear communication with our clients.